Sunday, October 02, 2011

New CTMH Card Sonoma

Well it has been a long time since I have posted, but I am starting again. I was just busy moving, Now I am unpacking and can't find anything..

Well I have made this card from a sketch that was on my friend Jann's blog  I thought it was different. Well the first challenge for me was to find everything I needed.I didn't find everything but I found enough stuff. This is from the Sonoma Collection from Close To My Heart.You can find the supplies here on my site. Diana's CTMH

Ok here is the card:

Now the details: Everything is from the Sonoma collection, except the little clip at the bottom that I used to hold the card while I photographed it and the green ribbon is from some stash I found around the house. I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart, I love that Cartridge, Well I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

Jann Schott said...

This looks great! You should share it with Jill the Scrapoholic--coz I know she'd love to see it as well! http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com
is her URL.

Thanks for playing along!