Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Studio J, Digital scrapbooking, Close to My Heart Dallas Texas Convention 2012

Well I have finally found some time to work on my Studio J Digital scrapbooking.I wanted to do some of the 2012 Dallas, Texas convention. I had a great time there, I have never been to Dallas before and that was so cool to be able to go. It is really green there. I live in Arizona where it isn't so green, just the cactus are green.
The Convention was awesome, had so much fun, learned so much and loved all the great stuff we received.
Here is a few of the pages I did using  Studio J
They had a area where you can take pictures, My BFF and I did the wanted signs, so much fun!! I used the Dakota scrapbook pages to make this layout. YOu can check out my Close To My heart site and find info about using Studio J to create some awesome pages. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you. click here for more info about Studio J.
We also had a banquet and that was a lot of fun as well. Wow I am using the word fun so many times because I really did have fun and enjoyed my time there with my friends.
 On the right side of the page is my upline Kelly Hammonds, there was a contest to see who can raise the most money for Operation Smile, and Kelly worked very hard and won the contest, so proud of her. What she one was a chance to go to the Philippines and help with Operation smile for a week. All I know is it was an awesome experience for her. She will share about the trip in June when we go to Disney World for the 2013 convention. If you want more info about Operation Smile, click here.

Well I hope you liked the 2 layouts I shared I will be sharing more this week.

Diana



No comments: