Monday, April 07, 2014

Book Review: Pigments Of My Imagination


This is the Review on Amazon:

Editorial Reviews

From the Author

If you haven't read Pigments of My Imagination--go into it like you're reading a thriller but looking for romance--like you are trying to unravel some great mystery and you might have missed half the clues. I swear to you they are all there, but I didn't leave you a trail of bread crumbs. You might not realize some things are important, you might have to look off the path. I think it would be best if you went into it, pretending you are reading a book--in paintings.

Forget you have read any other books, ever. Forget you know how stories should go. If you are putting together a puzzle, stop looking for corner pieces; they are inconsequential and shaped like bleeding hearts.

From the Back Cover

From the moment Lucia steps into Bayside Art Academy, she is fed a steady stream of lies, but it's not until she meets William that she begins to question the people she trusts. Unraveling fact from fabrication seems impossible until Lucia finds her first painting, and discovers the dead do not lie--at least not to her.


 A dozen lifetimes ago, Lucia started a war. Not a war with armies or guns, but a bloody war nonetheless. The path leading Lucia to the truth is hidden within lovely art that spans the ages. In this life, however, Lucia doesn't know where to look. Lost, she turns to the one thing she knows with certainty--she is in love with Leo, and has been before.

So I am not going to tell you want the book is about, you can read that info from above, what I am going to tell you is this is a really awesome YA book. It is very interesting, the Author does a great job of keeping me engrossed in the book all the way through. I didn't want to put this book down. Very well written and so worth the read. It is a clean book, wonderful love story, with a mystery.
I think this book is interesting because it is kind of different, but still very good. I am giving it 5 stars.

I was given this book by the Author for a honest review. I felt this book is worth reading.

Here is a link to purchase this book on Amazon- Pigments of my Imagination
Right now the book is .99 on Amazon Kindle


No comments: