Sunday, December 07, 2014

Christmas Wreath




Well last week I saw on Pinterest a really cute wreath and I thought well I can make that. So Off to Michaels  we went, my Mom and I. Of course they were having a great sale as well so we got a great deal on the stuff to make the wreaths.

We bought some beautiful ornaments, a Green wreath, some other stuff that I cant think of the name, it was gold and added some glitter to it. I love glitter.


Of course it looks so plain with just this on there so I added some ornaments.


And a Red Ribbon

I used my glue gun to glue it all together, probably would have taken about 15 minutes, but I get distracted real easy so it took me all evening to put it together.


And now it is hanging on my front door. 

Very easy to make.


Are you looking for the 

$300 Holiday Cash Giveaway?
Please click on the link below



Diana





No comments: