Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinterest

Well today while checking out Pinterest, like I do everyday, I found a cool site that tells you how to add a gadget that shows you how to link your Pinterest account to your blog. So I wasn't sure if I could do this. I asked my son the programmer, and he said he would help me later. Well I didn't want to wait for later so I did it myself. Here is the link for the page if you want to add one yourself. http://www.codeitpretty.com/2012/03/pinterest-gadget-for-blogger.html

2 comments:

iTripVacations Summit54 & Holiday Properties said...

I am a new follower from the Wednesday blog hop! I am going to have to try out this Pinterest gadget! It looks a little complicated, but I think I can do it :) I would love to invite you over to my blogsite! I am on a 90 day weight loss challenge with some friends and we are blogging about our journey and all things relevant.

Happy Blogging!
Anna

http://smokymtnbodybyvi.blogspot.com/

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

This looks so awesome! Thank you so much for posting this here. This person's blog looks wonderful for all kinds of helps. I'm going to try to do this myself and we'll see what happens. You had told me on the FB CTMH Challenge and Support Group for blogs that my Follow me on Pinterest button does not work, so I'm working on that. I got the new gadget on there but have to figure out how to make it go to my pinterest page!