Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anchors Away


Well I decided I needed to do a sketch challenge. I found a blog that I loved the sketch. tuesday morning sketches. I saw the design. 
and fell in love with it. It is a really cool sketch and so I made a card with it. I cut the design out with my Cricut using the Close To my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I love this cartridge. 
Here is my card, I used the Tommy WOTG from Close To My Heart. I am in love with this paper pack, I cant wait to make more with it. I have so many ideas. I am doing a album for my son who is in the Navy and this paper is one of the packs I will be using.
Everything used on this card is from Close To My Heart. You can see more at my store.

4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Diana, I too am a fan of this sketch and you did a super job!! Thank you for using the Tuesday Morning Sketch and joining in our challenge!

Melissa Craig said...

Ooohhh! Great guy card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

I love your masculine take on the sketch!! Beautiful!! [in a manly sort of way! :) ]
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Thanks for stopping by Diana! I've reciprocated and added you on facebook as well! :) Hope you have a lovely day!