Saturday, April 27, 2013

Insomnia: yes I have it


I seem to always have a hard time going to bed. So many things going through my mind, so many ideas I want to do. So nice and quiet. I never seem to be able to get to bed at an early time. I just give up and finding something else to do,like surf the web while watching TV.  I should be doing something creative but never get that far. I also try to read some every night. My son got a Kindle HD Fire and I love it. I never thought I would love my Kindle, but I do. :) I have found so many free books, pretty soon I will not have enough time to read all the wonderful free books that I have found. I also love my Kindle because I can watch Downton Abbey. I didn't start watching it till recently so I need to catch up on the first two seasons. I really like the show and I love the era and style. So creative. Well I am going to go read for a little bit, listen to my Mediation by Andrew Johnson on my Kindle, another reason to love it. And the going to sleep. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Diana

No comments: