Saturday, August 23, 2014

Top Kindle books for Saturday 8/23



“Reading is everything. Reading makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something, learned something, become a better person. Reading makes me smarter. Reading gives me something to talk about later on. Reading is the unbelievably healthy way my attention deficit disorder medicates itself. Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it’s a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it’s a way of making contact with someone else’s imagination after a day that’s all too real. Reading is grist. Reading is bliss.” — Nora Ephron



I love to read and to craft. I need to find sometime to do more crafting, but lately I have been reading a lot more. I really enjoy reading a few good books. I hope do as well. I hope you find a book you like on my blog, 
I also post books on my Facebook page Top Kindle Books, they are not the same books I post on here, please check it and please share, thanks
Diana


This is the book I am reading now, so far I really like the book, The story is about four friends who go on vacation and of course there is a mysteries. I cant wait to finish and review the book.

  

Click on picture to see price
    

    

Click on picture to see if still free.
    

    


Click on picture to see if still .99

   

    











No comments: