Friday, September 05, 2014

Top Kindle books for 9/5 Ebooks, Mysteries, Romance and more




Top Kindle Books

    

Are you looking for:

Romance
Humor
Science Fiction and Fantasy
Mystery
Crime Thrillers
Action and Adventure Fiction 
then check these books out, also check out my Facebook Page for more ebooks, many of them are free when I post them.
Facebook page, please click here

Click on picture to see price

    




Click on picture to see if still free.


   
 



Click on picture to see if still .99c
    

    
     



If you want more book choices, please click the link at the top of my blog on the left side, Facebook, Top Kindle Books.
I also have a Twitter account, follow me is on the top right side of my blog.
Thanks for looking, I hope you found a book you like. I try and post every day on Facebook. I am trying to also post books every day on my blog.
I don’t always know how long the books will be at the price listed, please check the price before buying.
Thanks

Diana








No comments: