Sunday, May 18, 2014

Awesome Cook book-Not Just Tacos.

Not Just Tacos - A Journey Into the World of Authentic Latin American CuisineNot Just Tacos - A Journey Into the World of Authentic Latin American Cuisine by Shirley Solis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book, I don't cook a lot but I found some awesome recipes in this book that I am going to try. I also loved the info she gave about different countries and their foods. I cant wait to try some of the recipes in this book, they are very clearly written and seem easy enough for me.


View all my reviews

I do recommend this book if you are interested in cooking Latin style Cuisine, this book also comes with some interesting facts about the countries of the food for the recipes.

Click below to order from Amazon: Not Just Tacos - A Journey Into the World of Authentic Latin American Cuisine

No comments: