Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Book Review: Illegal:Reflections of an Undocumented Immigrant

Illegal: Reflections of an Undocumented ImmigrantIllegal: Reflections of an Undocumented Immigrant by José Ángel N.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


 Well this book was very interesting, it is about an illegal immigrant who came into this country and his struggles to want to be here. I really liked reading his side of it and how he struggled with wanting to fit in more then the others who came here illegally.
I am impressed by how much he wanted to learn in his new country, something I do see a lot of where I live.
I think the book is worth reading, it is interesting to see it from his eyes. I guess if you want something bad enough you would do just about anything. I hope this book helps others like him to become who they need to be.

I received this book from Netgalley for an honest review.
To Purchase this book visit Amazon.com
Illegal: Reflections of an Undocumented Immigrant (Latinos in Chicago and Midwest)



View all my reviews

No comments: