Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Book Review: Tim Conway, What's so funny? My Hilarious Life

What's So Funny?: My Hilarious LifeWhat's So Funny?: My Hilarious Life by Tim Conway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received this book from Net Galley for my an honest review.

I have to say that I loved the Carol Burnett show. I loved all the characters on this show. When I saw that this book was going to be
published I knew I had to read it.
I thought this book was awesome, When Tim talked about when he was growing up, I could feel that my Grandparents were just like his parents and the fun things he did when he was younger I could picture my own Father doing them as well. I really loved the way he wrote this book, just felt right there through the whole thing.
I could just keep on reading this book, loved the stories and such a positive person he was.
This is defiantly a worthwhile book to read. If there is a second book I will read it as well.


View all my reviews

You can purchase this book on Amazon.com

What's So Funny?: My Hilarious Life



No comments: