Wednesday, July 04, 2012

4th of July

Well happy 4th of July to everyone here in the USA. I love my country and am proud that my son is serving in the US Navy.
Well today's card is of course for the 4th of July:


I did these card for 2 challenges; Heart 2 Heart which is a CTMH challenge and Mojo Monday, both have awesome challenges. I love doing these challenges, they make me think and use my creativity. Lots of fun.
Here is what I used for this project:
Ink:  Cranberry and Outdoor Denim
Stamp set: American Celebration #D1458
Paper: Outdoor denim, White Daisey and the red is from my stash.
Bling: CTMH stash
Art Philosophy cartridge 



4 comments:

Jann said...

Very Cute...and two challenges with one card is awesome!

Haley D. said...

Such a festive card! Thanks for sharing your patriotic pride with us at H2H!

Unknown said...

Diana, your card would make nyoen happy. Thanks for palying with us @ this week H2H challenge.
Madeline

Unknown said...

Love the bling on your card, it's a great touch! Adds some sparkle to your pride! Thanks for joining us at H2h this week!