Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Well I thought I would be able to post from the convention in Dallas, but we didn't have much time, kept very busy. I had an awesome time in Dallas. I had never been there before.  I loved the convention and all the new products that are coming out in August, I love all the new papers, colors, stamps and the new Alcohol Markers. They gave us so much stuff to use and bring home. We got to try the alcohol markers and they are awesome. I will show samples when I can get a good picture of the samples. There is also a new Cricut Cartridge-Artiste.  Also if you ever thought about signing up to be a consultant, August would be a great time to do so. I will post more about that later. Well I still need to unpack and work on some projects. 

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

So glad you enjoyed the convention! I remember that you had never been and sounds like you had a great time! I'm SO EXCITED too about the new markers as I LOVE to color and play with colored pens, etc. I'm sad to see some of the inks go, but I think with a little practice, we can learn to double stamp and combine some colors to get what we want!