Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Cricut Artiste Cartridge

Wow I think I am most excited about this Cricut cartridge. I love the first cartridge The CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, now we have a new one. Yeah!!! This one is called Cricut Artiste and it is so cool. I am so impressed with this Cricut Cartridge. There are over 700 images, the cartridge features themed projects, interactive cards, awards and more. It also comes with a separate, step by step assembly booklet. 

When you purchase the Cricut Artiste collection, you will get three exclusive stamp sets and three Dimensional Elements 12 by 9 sheets. This has a retail value of $125 and you can get it for just $99. 

Contact me for information: If you order this cart from me, I will waive the shipping charge. If you order it online, after August 1st, I can't waive the shipping fee. You can preorder it from me and I will order it on August 1, 2012 and shipped to your house.

No comments: