Sunday, June 08, 2014

Book Review: Better Date Than Never Series Boxed set#1 by Susan Hatler

This review is for 3 books,
The Better Date than Never Series, Boxed Set Vol. #1

Dating is so much easier when you have good friends to lean on. . . .

This book bundle includes three contemporary romance novellas 

Book One
Love at First Date (Better Date Than Never #1)Love at First Date by Susan Hatler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a wonderful quick read. It is a Short romance. I really liked it. The writer developed the characters and it was easy to get involved and wanting to know how it ended. The story is a clean romance, makes you feel good and I cant wait to read more of her books

I received this book from Netgalley for an honest opinion.

I highly recommend this book if your looking for a short, clean, funny romantic story. 



View all my reviews

Book Two

Truth or Date (Better Date Than Never #2)Truth or Date by Susan Hatler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this book as part of a series through Netgalley and was given a copy for an honest opinion.


This is what the book is about, from Netgalley:
Gina Hall is done with men who won’t commit. Ten years waiting for her ex to propose wasted her time. Never again. When her friend Kristen starts a game of Truth or Dare, she dares Gina to go on a date with Ethan, who’s amazing and total marriage material.

As Gina plans the going away party for office playboy Chris Bradley, she spontaneously initiates a game of Truth or Dare with him. When his turn comes around, he dares Gina to pose as his girlfriend to help get a flirty colleague off his back. Gina finds playing couple with Chris way too much fun.

Even though Gina and Chris are pretending, their relationship begins to feel painfully real. Fearing she might be falling for another fly-by man, Gina must focus on Ethan so she doesn’t make the same dating mistakes all over again.

I thought the story was good, fun and clean, loved how Gina had a hard time making up her mind and so she waited till the last minute. I really thought the characters were right on.

After reading this book, the 2nd in the series, I had to read the 3rd.
And now I am reading the whole series, Love the way to writer writes.



View all my reviews

Book Three
My Last Blind Date (Better Date Than Never #3)My Last Blind Date by Susan Hatler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book through Netgalley for an honest opinion.

My Last Blind Date, Book #3

It’s Valentine’s Day and Rachel Price has a choice: Stay home and watch TV with her lovable doggy or let her best friend, Ellen, set her up on a blind date. What to do….

Ellen says the guy is a “10,” but the last guy she set her up with was a “–5.” Rachel’s been flirting with coworker Noah Peterson and she’s hoping he’s noticed. Then, she finds out Noah has big plans. Even worse, he advises Rachel to go on the blind date!

Should she play it safe and spend the Hallmark holiday with her loyal pooch, Chester, or risk another dating disaster by trying yet again for love?

I loved reading this simple story, if you want to read a book that gives you warm fuzzy and happy, this is it.

I really liked the whole series and I enjoy the writer's style and will continue to read her books.


View all my reviews

In all honesty, I loved these sweet stories of romance, Just glad that I am not young and have to go through this again.

You can purchase these books on Amazon.com
Better Date than Never Boxed Set, Vol. #1

I will be reviewing the rest of the books in the next week.



No comments: