Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Book Review: John Dreamer by Elise Celine

John DreamerJohn Dreamer by Elise Celine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book, I loved how the setting was done in a white, dream like room.
I felt like the characters were well thought out and the emotions where there.  I also loved the idea of the different chairs, this book is so creative and I couldn't put it down. I cant wait for the next book in the series.
I do recommend this book to anyone who enjoys and interesting romantic story that is different than the others.


Andy wasn’t usually sure about much, but she was absolutely certain this was the weirdest day of her life as she stood stranded in the middle of a great white room with six strangers. Well, they were mostly strangers. She could have sworn she’d seen the guy with the green eyes before, and maybe that was why he kept staring at her.

When a man calling himself the Guardian appeared and said they had come to make their deepest dreams come true, they embark on an adventure none of them ever imagined, and the consequences of their actions would change them forever.

"John Dreamer" is the first in a series of books set in the confines of the Great White Room

I did receive this book from Netgalley for an honest review.
To purchase on Amazon Click the link:

John Dreamer (John Dreamer Series)



View all my reviews

No comments: